lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

INVITATION FOR GREAT OPPURTUNITY

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is mr Sam Bell, british carribean.
I am the director of payment UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, LONDON OFFICE.
I got your e-mail address on the internet website. My main reason of contacting you is to introduce this great business oppurtunity to you, which i know it will be of benefit to both of us.
The british gaming board commission has approved the sum of (£20m) twenty million british pounds to my office to pay this month UK national lottery winners.
The good news is (£1m) one million british pounds was mistakely over-invoiced by the british gaming board commission. Am writing you to seek your permission for me to include your name among the lucky winners so that this (£1m) one million british pounds that was over-invoiced by the british gaming board commission will be paid to you as one of the lucky winners.
After you receive this payment i shall meet with you for disbursement, please indicate your interest by contact me as soon as possible with your detail:

NAME
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE
NATIONALITY
OCCUPATION
AGE
SEX.

Yours sincerely
Sam Bell.ESQ

No hay comentarios: