miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

DEAR SIR, GOOD DAY. URGENT BUISNEE

Good Day ,

(Re: Transfer of Ј15,000,000 (Fifteen Million Pounds Sterling ). .

Please accept my sincere apology if my message does not meet your business or personal ethics, I want to transfer to overseas Ј15,000,000.00 (Fifteen- Million Pounds Sterling) from Lloyds TSB Bank Plc,United Kingdom, I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can also serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this transaction trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

During the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the Bank in 1998 and since 2002 nobody has operated on this account again, hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Late Mr. John Naudele, a foreigner, and an industrialist, he died since 2002 and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no beneficiary.


As soon as you indicate your interest in receiving this funds, We will start the first transfer with five million [Ј5,000.000.00] upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the release of the remaining amount into your account, there is need to transfer this money into a safe foreigners account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be released to any local person here, without a valid foreign passport, but can only be released to any foreign a/c because the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner, and the money can only be released into a foreign a/c.

I am revealing this to you believing in God that you will never let me down in this transaction, please reply urgently, so that I will inform you the next step for the release of the funds. Send me your private telephone and fax number including your account particulars where you want the funds to be transferred to. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine, the bank authority is willing to release the funds to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable.

With my influence in the bank, these funds can be transferred to any foreign account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical contact for sharing.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50% of the total amount, 50% will be for me.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my email address: c.commans2@gmail.com
c.commans1@gmail.com
c.commans5@gmail.com

Regards,


Mr. Chris Commans.

No hay comentarios: