jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

I NEEDED YOUR PARTNERSHIP

FROM THE DESK OF MR SERGER KABORE
BANK OF AFRICA
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA

 
                                             STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL


Good Day, 
 
I am Mr Serger Kabore, a banker with the  Bank of Africa ,the manager, bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa  in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso of West Africa .
 
I have decided to send forward this proposal to you after some due deliberation. kindly permit me of my desire to inform you about the  fund transfer of US$18,500,000.00(Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand  United States Dollars) into your reliable bank account as the sole NEXT OF KIN to my client,  Dr.George Brumley Jr, foreign deceased customer of our bank and a  renowned/retired medical doctor/surgeon from Atlanta USA. He opened a fixed deposit account,under my professional guidance which he desire to fall back no all through his retirement. He was killed with his entire family in a PLANE CRASH in Nairobi Kenya on monday 21st July 2003.Click the website below and find out what happened to the Dr. George Brumley Jr and his entire family:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

 

The deceased who was my client was a 68yrs old retired physician. He died with his wife, Jean who was 67, daughter Lois Morrell, 39, her husband Richard, 43, and son Alexander, 11; daughter Elizabeth Love, 41, her husband William, 41, and daughter Sarah, 12; and son George III, 42, his wife Julia, 42, and their son George IV, 14, and daughter Jordan, 12.
 
After further investigation, l also discovered that Dr. George Brumley did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. l remember he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.Right now, Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in our bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the financial policy of my country, at the expiration of a numbers of years, this funds will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Faso Government as unclaimed funds if nobody applies to claim the funds.
 
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Dr. George Brumley so that you will be able to receive his funds. Should you be interested please send me your full names, brief description of your occupation, direct telephone and fax Numbers and I will prefer you to reply me on my personal e-mail address:
sergerkabore1@sify.com I shall provide you with more  details of this transaction. Please also note that I am willing to offer you 35% of the total money for your assistance. Your earliest response to this proposal will be appreciated.
 
[FULL MAILING ADDRESS.......
[COUNTRY/ REGION........
[STATE/ PROVINCE.........
[DATE OF BIRTH.............

(AGE.......................
[SEX..................
[MARITAL STATUS..........
[OCCUPATION..........
[CURRENT E-MAIL........
[CELLPHONE NUMBER...........

 

Every plan concerning this transaction has been completed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free but requires trust and confidentiality. Keep well and God Bless.
 
Kind Regards,
Mr Serger Kabore



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

No hay comentarios: