miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Compliment of the Day.

Compliment of the Day.
 
Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My Name is Mr.Issa Smith.
 
Credit Officer, Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso, I have a business proposal in the tune of $15million to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I would like you to read on and consider the value I offer.
 
 Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40%  for you. Should you be interested.
 
Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following data's:Finally after that I shall provide you with more details Together with my Staff ID Card.
 
HERE ARE THE INFORMATIONS I NEED FOR THIS TRANSACTION.
 
1.Name..............
 
2.Occupatio..........
 
3.Full Current residential address...........
 
4.Private phone number...........
 
5.Age..................
 MY REGARDS.
MR.ISSA SMITH
 

No hay comentarios: