jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

In Confidence/Fredi

In Confidence/Fredi

Dear Mr/Miss,

I am Mr Fredi Jr B. Kuma from sierra leone but residing in Amsterdam the Nederlands.
It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring
the sum of $11,000,000(Eleven Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father
late Mr. Kuma one of the biggest farmer in Sierra Leone, to your country for investment.
I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and
confidence in you as I get to know you better.

So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I get to know you better.
I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment.
Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone number and address
so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks
Fredi Jr B. Kuma.
e-mail: jrbarryfredi@netscape.net

No hay comentarios: