viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

business proposal

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:hyu2009laa@ymail.com



- From: Dr ADAMS BOUBA Good Day, Please Read. My name is Dr. ADAMS BOUBA, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.5m, (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (a_boubabf100@sify.com) or call me through my direct mobile line +226 78 70 82 92. So we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:(1) Full names:(2) Private phone number: (3) Current residential address: (4) Occupation: (5) Age and Sex: Kind Regards, Dr ADAMS BOUBA

No hay comentarios: