jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

FROM MIKEL LUGA "READ VERY CAREFULLY AND REPLY BACK"

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:mikel.luga11@yahoo.com.hk



- My name is mikel luga Secretary to the manager foreign remittance dept. of a bank here in Burkina Faso. On my desk, I have a foreign customer, Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah whom unfortunately lost his life by shooting from unknow people in Iraq. You may read more about the incident on visiting this BBC News website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979 The said customer deposited the sum of 7.6Million USD. in our bank and left no body for the claim. I desprately need your assistance to move and secure the said fund into your account for onward and profitable investment in your country. I will pay you 30% of the total sum for your coperation in this matter.I will give you more details on your positive response. Contact me very urgent.Yours faithfully, mikel luga

No hay comentarios: