jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

CAMPANY PARTNER WANTED!!!

Dear Partner,
 
Top of the day to you.Let me crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you, I am Mr.Stan Willis. ceo/founder of STAN WILLIS WOODTECH INC UK, I am the Manufacturer of Timber Frame Product such as Furniture & Cabinet Window & Door Manufacturers Architectural Millwork and Custom Processing Doors I export into the Canada/America and Europe.I will want to solicit for your assistance to help collect a cheque that is due for payment to me for services and supplies i rendered.
 
Please if you are willing to assist, i will want you to furnish me with your particulars, so as to enable me give you further details. Please, you have to be an honest and trusted person, as more payments will be made through you in the course of this transaction.And you will be entitled to 12% of every payment that you are able to receive for us from our customers. 
 
For more information and details contact me via email: stanwillisinc@aim.com
 
Please if you are interested forward to us your; 
 
FULL NAME:
SEX:
COMPANY: IF ANY
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE:
CELL:
FAX:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION: 
NAME OF YOUR BANK
 
We look forward in working with you.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.Stan Willis 
C.E.O 
STAN WILLIS WOODTECH INC UK.
11 Southwark Bridge
London SE1 9HS
United Kingdom 

No hay comentarios: