jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

URGENT RESPOND

Hello Sir

My name is Amy Robinson. I am an American soldier with a Swiss background
serving with the Army 3rd Infantry Division.

I am in desperate need of your assistance, I have summed up courage to
contact you, I found your contact particulars on an address journal. I am
seeking your assistance to move the sum of Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars (USD$ 9.2 Million) to you as far I can be assured
that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in
Iraq. This is no stolen money and there is no danger involved, I am
presently in a hospital recovering from injuries sustained in a suicide bomb
attack.

See website for more details.................(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm)

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrel at a farm house
near Saddam's old palace in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescuer operation and it
was agreed by staff Sgt. Kenneth Buff and I that some part of this money be
shared among the us before informing anyone about the discovery, this was
quite illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation will make it
up for the risk we taken our lives in this hell hole of which my brother
in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week.

The above figure was given me as my share to cancel this kind of money
became a problem for me, so with the help of an Ireland contact working here
and his office enjoys some immunity I was able to move the money to a
security company in Ireland Dublin as a diplomatic baggage. They are
waiting for me to provide the name of the beneficiary who they will transfer
the funds to, as a soldier I cannot present myself as the direct owner of
this fund it against our code of conduct we are not allowed to do business
and the US Government is planting a close watch on all military personnel
that is why i need you to help me receive this fund.

The moment I get a response from you and you willing to help me I will
forward all the details of the security company in Dublin Ireland so you can
contact them for immediate release, I want you to tell me how much you will
accept for helping me receive this fund and for your mutual understanding.

One more passionate appeal please do not discuss this issue with anyone,
should you have reasons to reject this offer please destroy this message as
any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers in Iraq, I
don't know how long I will remain here I have been shot, wounded and
survived two suicide attacks by special grace of God, this and other reasons
i will mention later has prompted me to reach you for help, I honestly want
this matter to be resolved immediately please get back ASAP, my only way to
communicate is by email.

Urgent Respond
Robin Amy

No hay comentarios: